I have finally finished those orange socks that were intended as my girlfriend’s Christmas present. At least she gets them in time for Valentine’s Day!
I think that they turned out pretty well, they are blocking as we speak.
I made the pattern up myself, which could have turned out interestingly, but luckily it went well (for the most part! - at one point, I forgot to write down an important number to make the socks match, but I figured it out).
And speaking of designing patterns, I got my first official pattern tester today! The first (and only) pattern that I have designed so far, which you can find here, “Dad’s Sunglasses Case,” had never been done by anyone but myself, so I decided to post it in a Pattern Testing Group on Ravelry. I though that this would be a good way to gain exposure, as well as to flush out any kinks in the pattern. I posted that well over a week ago, and hadn’t heard anything until today! A lovely person named Elizabeth in the UK said she would test the pattern for me, and I am really excited to see how it turns out!